HIT Store official is a luxury streetwear store in the historic center of Bruges - Belgium.
Distributing brands such as Daily paper, Liesbeth Van Sterkenburg, Nike, Arkk, Grown alchemist, ...
Where street culture and high-end fashion are celebrated.
We are the edgy, creative and passionate.
Those who have curiosity cultivate, bridge worlds and blur borders.
WE ARE HIT
Location: Bruges - Working hours: flexible (1 or 2 / week) - Type: internship min 3 months)
We are looking for...
Someone with a good dose of enthusiasm to learn and who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves.
Our ideal candidate already has some experience with similar tasks.
Knowledge of lightroom / photoshop, studio lighting and English are advised.
Marketing / social media skills are a huge plus. You will immediately participate in the workflow
so independence, efficiency and flexibility are highly desirable ;-)
Your tasks could be...
- Supporting the creative team
- Shoot preparation : help with styling, locations and model search
- On shoots: ensuring that everything runs smoothly (styling, lighting, etc.)
- Creating a database with locations / models
- Brainstorming and working towards future creative projects / campaigns
- Writing news articles about (fashion, art, new campaigns, ...)
- Assisting with social media management
- Small graphical tasks
What’s in it for you?
- A very cool, diverse team with a sense of humor
- The opportunity to participate in cool projects
- Good on your resume + a nice recommendation
- A fast growing company, providing lots of opportunity for you to learn & grow!
Will you be our new teammember?
Send your resume and cover letter to